22 September 2007

Let the adventure begin....

Going...going...gone.
Rob and I are leaving Montreal for a little while to go spend some time on the other side of the planet, looking for new adventures. We got ourselves a Working-Holiday Visa for Australia, and we’re hoping to spend the better part of next year traveling in and around Australia and hopefully finding some sort of interesting job along the way. The leg of the trip that will bring us to Australia is roughly planned out – 4 days in LA followed by 12 days in Fiji – then we arrive in Melbourne, where we hope to establish our new home base, and then we will take it from there! I’ve been dreaming of visiting this country for so long…so let the adventure begin!

I'll use this blog to post some stories, photos, and a little bit of randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment