How to make something bad for you even worse. Ever thought how you can improve on a Mars chocolate bar? The answer is in the deep-fryer; just batter it, put it in the oil bath, and voila! It's seriously delicious. We found the item on the dessert menu of a fish and chips shops, but they were sadly out of mars bars.
When one of the more resolute in our party suggested that we might supply our own bars, the guy behind the counter said flatly "if you find it, I can fry it". Incidentally, this got us thinking about the various culinary (hello heart attack!) possibilities that had yet to be experienced caked in batter and fried to crispy perfection (many of which have already been posted on this is why you're fat). Prudence prevented us from delving any further into this train of thought and we resigned ourselves to sticking with the traditional bars. Success!
20 June 2008
Heart attack in the deep-fryer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


k I know I'm not expert on time zones but you're totally posting from WAY WAY ahead in the future.
ReplyDelete